Thursday, December 25, 2014

Somthing to Nothing

At times I think I am wonderful
At times I think I am all the stupidity in the world

At times I feel I am contented
At times I feel it is all emptiness that I live in

At times I am God who bless
At times I am an evil that curse

At times nothing is everything for me
At times everything is nothing to me

At times I find my self a traveler going every where 
seeking something that is nothing
At times I find my self a completely tied up by something for nothing

What is this something I am living in?
What is this something I am living for?
What is this nothing I constantly face?
What is this nothing I constantly try to escape from?
What it is?
What am I?

- Siva Cheruvu

1 comment:

Zilebi said...


If you are all the above
then 'None' of the above!

If you are 'None' of the above
then you are all the above !


cheers
zilebi